Our medical team provides primary care services to adults with complex or chronic illnesses in the safety, privacy and comfort of their own homes. We ease the burden of those who have difficulty getting to the doctor, as well as help their families and caregivers.
When you choose House Calls primary care, our clinicians become your primary care provider, and we will work with any specialists you may see, such as your cardiologist, neurologist and more.
Primary Care Overview
- Preventive care, including health assessments, immunizations, physical examinations and annual wellness visits
- Geriatric assessments
- Chronic care management
- Medication prescription and management
- Orders for diagnostic testing
- Blood work and lab testing
- Chronic disease evaluation and management
- Diabetic screening
- Wound care
- Telehealth visits
- 24/7 clinical support (including holidays)
- Post-hospitalization discharge follow-up
- Reduction of emergency department use and hospitalization
House Calls brings the care back to you, where it belongs. Are you ready to receive expert medical care in the comfort of your home? Contact House Calls.